I’m a huge fan of online shopping, and I’ve been buying my vitamins and Noah’s food from iHerb for some time now. I can shop at any time I like, spend hours mulling over which items to get, check reviews online, try products unavailable in Singapore, get better prices than what I can find in the supermarkets, and best of all, get them delivered directly to my doorstep.
After I gave birth, I continued taking DHA and multivitamins, as I wanted to breastfeed exclusively, and heard from my friends that I should continue taking my supplements. I wanted to continue buying them from my gynae, but was told by the nurse that I could just buy them off the shelf from pharmacies. I did the ‘auntie thing’ and started checking out the different brands at various pharmacies, comparing the ingredients, and calculating the cost of each capsule/tablet, before I made my decision. Someone suggested that I buy them online instead, and I discovered the joy of shopping on iHerb.
Here are some of my favourite items from iHerb. The calendula diaper cream is the most effective one I’ve used on Noah, who is extremely prone to diaper rash. I also particularly like the snacks I got for Noah, because they’re cheaper (and even cheaper if you buy in multiples of 4), and some aren’t available in Singapore. Most of the snacks come in a variety of flavours, but I didn’t list all of them down, so do take a look at the links I’ve provided, and check out the other flavours too. Noah is a very fussy eater, but he enjoys these snacks quite a bit. I’ve tried them as well, and found them to be very yummy!
4. Nurture Inc, Happypuffs, Sweet Potato Puff, 2.1 oz (Other flavours available.)
5. Nurture Inc, Happyyogis, Yogurt & Fruit Snacks, Mixed Berry, 1 oz (Other flavours available.)
6. Nurture Inc, Happytimes, Organic Freeze Dried Yogurt Bites, Mixed Fruit Yogis, 5 pouches, 8g each (Other flavours available.)
7. Gerber Graduates Yogurt Melts, Strawberry, 1 oz (Other flavours available.)
8. Nurture Inc, Happymunchies, Baked Organic Cheese & Grain Snack, Cheddar Cheese with Carrot, 1.63 oz (Other flavours available.)
9. Gerber Graduates Lil’ Crunchies, Mild Cheddar, 1.48 oz (Other flavours available.)
11. Healthy Times Organic Hugga Bear Cookies, Vanilla, 6.5 oz (Other flavours available.)
12. Healthy Times Organic Teddy Puffs, Original, 5.5 oz (Other flavours available.)
I’m also planning to get these few items soon. Do let me know if you’ve tried any of them or if you have any other recommendations.
2. Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 15 fl oz (Larger quantities available.)
4. Amazing Grass, Organic Wheat Grass, Whole Food Drink Powder, 8.5 oz (Larger quantities available.)
5. Plum Organics Super Puffs, Fruit & Veggie Grain Puffs, Blueberry & Purple Sweet Potato, 1.5 oz (Other flavours available.)
6. Plum Organics, Little Cremes, Organic Rice Milk Snacks, Pomegranate Beet & Berry, 1 oz (Other flavours available.)
7. Plum Organics, Tots, Fiddlesticks, Apple Carrot, 2.12 oz (Other flavours available.)
9. Healthy Times, Organic Maple Arrowroot Cookies, 5 oz (Other flavours available.)
10. Earth’s Best, Sunny Days Snack Bars, Apple, 8 Bars, 0.67 oz each (Other flavours available.)
New to iHerb? First-time shoppers can click on THIS LINK to start shopping and to get $10 off with a minimum purchase of $40. For orders below $40, you can get a $5 discount. Alternatively, enter the code DRM056 at checkout to enjoy the discount.
iHerb frequently has shipping promotions, so do sign up for their mailing list to get notifications. Currently, SingPost has a flat $4 shipping fee for packages up to 14 pounds (6.35kg), with a maximum value of $200. They deliver within 4 to 8 business days, and provide a tracking number too. If you need your items urgently, you can also choose to use the DHL Express-International option, but at a higher cost.
If you’ve enjoyed reading this post, do like my Facebook page here to get updates. You can also follow me on Twitter (@GrowingwtheTans), Instagram (@GrowingwiththeTans), and Dayre (@GrowingwiththeTans), for short updates on what’s going on in our lives. Thank you! 🙂